Chelsea Independent College
- Chelsea Independent College
517 - 523 Fulham Road
- Head: Dr Martin Meenagh Mst Ma (Oxon)
- T 020 7610 1114
- F 020 7610 3404
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- An independent school for boys and girls aged from 14 to 21.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Hammersmith & Fulham
- Pupils: 164
- Religion: None
- Fees: Range from £3,800 a year per GCSE for up to 4 GCSEs, to £20,800 for a 3 subject, 1 year A-Level course.
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Chelsea Independent College
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.