Chesnut Lodge Special School
- Chesnut Lodge Special School
- Head: Mrs Heather Austin
- T 0151 424 0679
- F 0151 495 2141
- E [email protected]
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 16. Type of SEN provision: PD - Physical Disability; SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Halton
- Pupils: 76
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 18th July 2017
- 2 Full inspection 21st November 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 23rd September 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Chesnut Lodge Special School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
Chesnut Lodge is a school for pupils who have physical difficulties. The school has gained the School Achievement Award in 2001, 2002, and 2003. It has also been awarded the Full Service Extended School status.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability||Y|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available