- Children's Hospital School at Gt Ormond Street and UCH
Great Ormond Street
- Head: Ms Jayne Franklin Npqh
- T 020 7813 8269
- F 020 7813 8269
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.gosh.nhs.u…ospital-school
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Camden
- Pupils: 208
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 26th February 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 12th March 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Children's Hospital School at Gt Ormond Street and UCH
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.