- Chipping Hill Primary School
- Head: Mr Ceri Jones
- T 01376 512201
- F 01376 502 415
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.chippinghi….dbprimary.com
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Essex
- Pupils: 269
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 16th March 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 21st June 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Our school is a unique 'village style' infant school set in a town envelope. Our size and layout is ideally suited for children starting school. What our parents say ... 'Chipping Hill is a fantastic school, helping children develop confidence with a very caring attitude. This little school really sets the foundation for learning.' 'Learning is done in such a fun way that there is always something for the children to look forward to.' ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Chipping Hill Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.