Chipping Norton School
- Chipping Norton School
- Head: Mr Simon Duffy
- T 01608 642007
- F 01608 644530
- E office.4010@chipp…norton.oxon.sch.uk
- W www.chipping-n…ton.oxon.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Oxfordshire
- Pupils: 954
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 8th November 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 16th December 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Chipping Norton School has specialisms as a Training School and a Performing Arts College. We are located in the east Cotswolds, serving a mainly rural community. The school shares a site with a well equipped leisure centre and has excellent sporting facilities.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Chipping Norton School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available