- Chislehurst and Sidcup Grammar School
- Head: Mr Nigel Walker
- T 020 8302 6511
- F 020 8309 6596
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.csgrammar.com
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Bexley
- Pupils: 1361
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 13th December 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 29th April 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Entrance criteria as follows: Maths, and verbal reasoning tests, sat in September. Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Chislehurst and Sidcup Grammar School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
State grammar school
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.