- Chiswick School
- Head: Mrs Jill Coughlan
- T 020 8747 0031
- F 020 8747 6620
- E email@example.com
- W www.chiswickschool.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Hounslow
- Pupils: 1277
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 4th November 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 22nd March 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
The school was awarded specialist status as a Technology College in September 2002. It is also a designated Training School, founded upon an excellent reputation for staff development. The last OFSTED report highlighted the success of the 6th form which has a good reputation for academic success locally.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Chiswick School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Art & Design (Photography) at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.