- Chorlton High School
- Head: Ms Zoe Morris
- T 0161 882 1150
- F 01618 618753
- E admin@chorltonhig….manchester.sch.uk
- W www.chorltonhi…chester.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 16
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Manchester
- Pupils: 1496
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 12th July 2016
- 2 Full inspection 21st September 2011
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 13th November 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Chorlton High School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Careers intervention used by this School
|EDT||Routes into STEM with EDT|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.