- Churchill Park Complex Needs School
Winston Churchill Drive
- Head: Mr Paul Donkersloot
- T 01553 763679
- F 01553 770 321
- E email@example.com
- W www.churchillp…norfolk.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Norfolk
- Pupils: 204
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 18th June 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 11th July 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
New special school opened Sept 2009 replaced The Ethel Tipple and Alderman Jackson schools. It will cater for children with a range of needs including Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD), Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD), Specific Learning Difficulties(SpLD) and Profound & Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD).
What the parents say...
No comments received for Churchill Park Complex Needs School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.