Cicely Haughton School
- Cicely Haughton School
- Head: Mr Paul Spreadbury
- T 01782 550202
- F 01782 550 202
- E [email protected]…hton.staffs.sch.uk
- W www.cicelyhaug…n.staffs.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11. Type of SEN provision: SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Staffordshire
- Pupils: 51
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 7th February 2018
- 2 Full inspection 22nd May 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 3rd December 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.
Overall school performance (for comparison or review only)
Special Education Needs
The school caters for pupils with social emotional and behavioural difficulties and associated difficulties such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, autistic spectrum disorders and moderate learning difficulties. Cicely Haughton School offers day and residential placements for children from Staffordshire and occasionally from out of county.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health||Y|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Interpreting catchment maps
The maps show in colour where the pupils at a school came from*. Red = most pupils to Blue = fewest.
For help and explanation of our catchment maps see: Catchment maps explained
The 'hotter' the colour the more children have been admitted.
Children get into the school from here:
sometimes, but not in this year