- Clapton Girls' Academy
Lower Clapton Road
- Head: Ms Anna Feltham
- T 020 8985 6641
- F 020 8986 4686
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.clapton.hackney.sch.uk
- A state school for girls aged from 11 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Hackney
- Pupils: 1154
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 22nd May 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 21st May 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Clapton Girls' Academy (CGA), set in the heart of Hackney, was founded in 1906. It is an outstanding academy which provides opportunities for every student to achieve their very best. The Academy has a long and successful history of providing the best, forward thinking education for girls.
Students at CGA are encouraged to reach their potential, value their progress and enjoy their experiences along the way. Our exceptional GCSE and A Level results are a key measure of success but we also pride ourselves in developing reflective, kind, hardworking and independent individuals. Teachers and other adults are inspiring, supportive professionals whose commitment and dedication is evident throughout the Academy. The Academy is very well-resourced and girls are offered many exciting opportunities to learn and experience success.
Both students and staff at Clapton Girls' Academy are very proud to be part of an established community that values a rich diversity of language and culture. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Clapton Girls' Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Art & Design at an English Comprehensive School (ELQ Band C)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.