- Collingwood School & Media Arts College
- Head: Mr R Jones
- T 01670 516374
- F 01670 510973
- E admin@collingwood…thumberland.sch.uk
- W www.collingwoo…acollege.co.uk
- A special state school for pupils aged from 2 to 19
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Northumberland
- Pupils: 137
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 19th November 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 27th May 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Collingwood School & Media Arts College
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Home Econ: Child Dev at an English Comprehensive School (ELQ Band C)
Special Education Needs
Collingwood is a community school providing for pupils from four to sixteen years with a range of special educational needs including moderate learning difficulties and autistic spectrum disorders. Viewed as 'a very good school' by OFSTED in 2004.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory||Y|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.