Comper Foundation Stage School
- Comper Foundation Stage School
- Head: Mr Chris Warner
- T 01865 245768
- E [email protected]
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 5.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Oxfordshire
- Pupils: 53
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 6th December 2018
- 2 Full inspection 23rd June 2015
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 1st February 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
The schools we choose, and what we say about them, are founded on parents’ views. If you know this school, please share your views with us.
Please login to post a comment.