- Comper Foundation Stage School
- Head: Mr Chris Warner
- T 01865 245768
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 5.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Oxfordshire
- Pupils: 54
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 24th June 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 2nd February 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Comper Foundation Stage School
Please login to post a comment.