- Congleton High School
- Head: Mr David Hermitt M.Ed. P.G.C.E. B.Eng
- T 01260 730123
- F 01260 274580
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.congletonhigh.com
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Cheshire East
- Pupils: 1144
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 17th December 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 21st January 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Academy converter 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Congleton High School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.