- Coppetts Wood Primary School
- Head: Ms Sarah Deale
- T 020 8883 0248
- F 020 8883 9926
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.coppettswo…primary.org.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 3 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Barnet
- Pupils: 292
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 20th September 2011
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 7th June 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Coppetts Wood Primary School is a lovely one form entry Primary school. Children, staff and the community work together to create a nurturing environment. We welcome visits to our school. Please feel free to call our office to book an appoinment.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Coppetts Wood Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class||Y|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.