Corbets Tey School
- Corbets Tey School
Harwood Hall Lane
- Head: Mrs Emma Allen B Ed(Hons), NPQH
- T 01708 225888
- F 01708 220430
- E [email protected]
- W www.corbetsteyschool.org.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 19. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder; MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty; SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication; SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Havering
- Pupils: 118
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 22nd March 2018
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 24th January 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Corbets Tey School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
Corbets Tey School has been providing quality education as a special needs school since our founding in 1957. It is our mission to create an environment conducive to "SUCCESS FOR ALL." The Governors and staff at Corbets Tey School are firmly committed to the care of the children who attend the school. The school provides for children with complex learning needs. Our aim is to enable all pupils to achieve their maximum potential in academic, physical, and moral fulfilment so that they may ultimately make their valued contribution to society and their adult world. Each pupil should have maximum satisfaction from their achievement.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication||Y|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available