- Corbets Tey School
Harwood Hall Lane
- Head: Mrs Emma Allen B Ed(Hons), NPQH
- T 01708 225888
- F 01708 220430
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.corbetsteyschool.org.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 19. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder; MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty; SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication; SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Havering
- Pupils: 118
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 24th January 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 20th October 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Corbets Tey School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
Corbets Tey School has been providing quality education as a special needs school since our founding in 1957. It is our mission to create an environment conducive to "SUCCESS FOR ALL." The Governors and staff at Corbets Tey School are firmly committed to the care of the children who attend the school. The school provides for children with complex learning needs. Our aim is to enable all pupils to achieve their maximum potential in academic, physical, and moral fulfilment so that they may ultimately make their valued contribution to society and their adult world. Each pupil should have maximum satisfaction from their achievement.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Aspergers Syndrome [archived]|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders [archived]|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|Delicate Medical Problems [archived]|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication||Y|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.