- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- Head: Mr Steve Mort
- T 0113 290 0901
- F 01132 350758
- E info@corpuschrist…llege.leeds.sch.uk
- W www.corpusleeds.org
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 16
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Leeds
- Pupils: 959
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Current Ofsted grade: Good on 6th October 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 21st June 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Corpus Christi Catholic College
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.