- Coundon Court
- Head: Mr Andrew Clay
- T 024 7633 5121
- F 024 7633 6842
- E [email protected]
- W www.coundoncourt.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Coventry
- Pupils: 1620
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 23rd November 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 24th September 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Coundon Court is an all inclusive Academy in Coundon, Coventry, England. The current head teacher is Mrs Debbie Morrison, OBE. Deputy head teachers are Alan Scott and Marie Szyndler.
Coundon Court is a much bigger school than average with approximately 1750 students on roll (compared to a national average of 986 students) of which approximately 350 are in the sixth form. It is an 11-18, fully comprehensive school serving students from areas surrounding and including the centre of Coventry. The school became an Academy in April 2012 retaining the name and staff of the successful predecessor school.
Coundon Court is heavily oversubscribed in every year group with waiting lists for admission. It is extremely successful in academic terms as well as having an outstanding reputation for its sporting activity and involvement in Culture and the Arts. There is also an Early Years provision on site with 60 day care and pre-school places. Coundon Court is located in the northwestern suburbs of Coventry, adjacent to the open countryside of the Coundon Wedge. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Coundon Court
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Use of Mathematics at an English Comprehensive School (Use of Mathematics - linked to FSMQ)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available