- County Bridge Primary School
- Head: Mrs Rabia Patel
- T 01922 720718
- F 01922 631 121
- E email@example.com
- W www.countybrid….walsall.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Walsall
- Pupils: 243
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 8th December 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 16th October 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for County Bridge Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.