- Courthouse Green Primary School
- Head: Mrs Sarah Malam
- T 024 7668 8022
- F 024 7666 8542
- E headteacher@court…en.coventry.sch.uk
- W www.courthousegreen.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Coventry
- Pupils: 678
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 19th June 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 16th June 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Courthouse Green Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.