- Croft Community School
Greencroft Road End
- Head: Mr Simon Adams
- T 01207 234547
- F 01207 234922
- E email@example.com
- W www.croftcommu…ityschool.co.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 16. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder; MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty; SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication; SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Durham
- Pupils: 126
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 6th December 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 21st October 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Croft Community School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
The Good Schools Guide writes: Hare Law School caters for pupils who have moderate or severe learning difficulties. In addition some pupils have complex learning needs such as autistic spectrum disorder. Pupils follow the national curriculum, including French in the senior school. All pupils have a statement of special educational needs. The school welcomes visits from parents, accompanied by their child, before admission. This allows the parents and child an opportunity to look around the school to see for themselves what is on offer and to ensure Hare Law School will be best placed to meet the needs of the child.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication||Y|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available