- Crowdys Hill School
- Head: Mrs Mags Clarke
- T 01793 332400
- F 01793 331860
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.crowdyshil…swindon.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 19. Type of SEN provision: MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Swindon
- Pupils: 171
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 2nd October 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 3rd February 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Crowdys Hill School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
Crowdys Hill is a community secondary special school catering for the whole spectrum of special educational needs including students who have moderate or complex learning difficulties and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. The school also supports students who have aspergers' syndrome, autism, epilepsy, physical disbilities, hearing, speech and language disorders.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.