- Culcheth High School
- Head: Mr Christopher Hunt
- T 01925 767587
- F 01925 763809
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W culchethhigh.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Warrington
- Pupils: 1111
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 3rd May 2017
- 2 Full inspection 1st May 2014
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 5th March 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Culcheth High School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Media / Film / TV Studies at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Chemistry at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking English Language at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Health & Social Care at an English Comprehensive School (Applied GCE AS level)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Information Technology at an English Comprehensive School (Applied GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Boys taking Media / Film / TV Studies at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.