- Culverhill School
- Head: Miss N Jones
- T 01454 866930
- F 01454 866931
- E [email protected]
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 7 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: South Gloucester
- Pupils: 126
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 29th September 2016
- 2 Full inspection 17th October 2012
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 25th November 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Culverhill School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Art & Design at an English Comprehensive School (ELQ Band B)
- Best performance by Girls taking Computer Appreciation at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Award Level 1)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available