Cundall Manor School
- Cundall Manor School
- Head: Mrs A Kirby
- T 01423 360200
- F 01423 360754
- E [email protected]
- W www.cundallmanorschool.com
- An independent school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 16.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: North Yorkshire
- Pupils: 383
- Religion: None
- Fees: Day £9,738 - £15,612; Boarding £20,529 pa
- Open days: One Open Morning each term. Please contact school for details.
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
What the school says...
An unforgettable journey
Cundall Manor is a thriving co-educational independent school, catering for boys and girls between the ages of 2 and 16 years of age. The school is situated in a magnificent 28 acre site in the Vale of York, between Ripon and Thirsk in North Yorkshire.
We are a community of committed and enthusiastic teaching staff, visionary governors and supportive parents, our aim is simply to ensure that each and every child who comes to Cundall is fully prepared to embrace the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead. ...Read more
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
The schools we choose, and what we say about them, are founded on parents’ views. If you know this school, please share your views with us.
Please login to post a comment.