- Cutnall Green CofE First
- Head: Mrs Catherine Atkinson
- T 01299 851256
- F 01299 851041
- E office@cutnallgre…first.worcs.sch.uk
- W www.cutnallgreenschool.co.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 3 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Worcestershire
- Pupils: 83
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 9th September 2010
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 21st November 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Our over-riding aim is to enable all pupils to develop, as fully as possible, their own unique potential in a happy, secure environment. We have high expectations and strive for pupils to achieve good standards in all areas of learning, as well as develop a caring attitude towards others.
Parental comment in our latest Ofsted report, September 2010 - 'This is an excellent school; staff are caring, supportive and approachable and my children are happy and have progressed well'. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Cutnall Green CofE First
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.