- Dair House School
- Head: Mr T WINTLE
- T 01753 643964
- F 01753 642 376
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- An independent school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Buckinghamshire
- Pupils: 132
- Religion: Church of England
- Open days: Please see website for details.
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
What the school says...
Dair House is a forward thinking and expanding co-educational school for children aged 3 -11. The school prides itself on excellent teaching and pastoral care, small classes and individual attention. Prospective parents are welcome to visit at any time, please call 01753 643964 to make an appointment.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Dair House School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.