- Dallington School
8 Dallington Street
- Head: Mrs Mogg Hercules Lifetime Achievement
- T 020 7251 2284
- W www.dallingtonschool.co.uk
- An independent school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Islington
- Pupils: 131
- Religion: None
- Fees: £3,072 - £3,914
- Open days: Tours of the school are organised on Tuesdays and Fridays at 09:30, 09:45 or 10:00 with up to 3 families together, excluding the first and last week of each term, and can be booked over the telephone.
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Dallington School is a family-run independent primary school with a nursery, in Clerkenwell, Islington.
We offer a curriculum which is broad and balanced to a non-selective and co-educational intake. We aim to provide for each child, a happy, secure and stimulating environment, that promotes discovery and observation and values a love of learning.
We encourage our children to become confident and enthusiastic learners. Our children work and play together in a co-operative, supportive way and great emphasis is placed on nurturing the development of the powers of reasoning, reflective and critical thinking. Art, design and technology and music are strong elements of the curriculum which run throughout the school. Children are also introduced to a variety of activities taught by specialist teachers including Drama, French and Swimming from the age of four and Sports, Recorder and Ukulele from the age of six.
Dallington was founded in 1978 by Mogg Hercules, Proprietor, Headteacher and teacher to Years 5 and 6. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Dallington School
Please login to post a comment.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.