- Dartford Grammar School for Girls
- Head: Mrs Sharon Pritchard Ma
- T 01322 223123
- F 01322 294 786
- E school@dartfordgr…rgirls.kent.sch.uk
- W www.dartfordgr…ls.kent.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for girls aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kent
- Pupils: 1066
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 22nd June 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 17th November 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Entrance examination consists of: 11: Maths, English & VR.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Dartford Grammar School for Girls
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
International Baccalaureate: diploma - the diploma is the familiar A-level equivalent.
State grammar school
Special Education Needs
We aim to consider each student as an individual and, where special provision is required to: • provide a suitable curriculum for each student • track the progress of such students through school • ensure progression through all key stages and beyond for such students • enable such students to form social and working relationships. A copy of the full policy can be obtained from the school office on request. The school also organises a range of activities and courses to support talented students.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Aspergers Syndrome [archived]|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders [archived]|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|Delicate Medical Problems [archived]|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|