- David Young Community Academy
Off North Parkway
- Head: Mr Graham Steele
- T 0113 273 9100
- F 0845 6340007
- E email@example.com
- W www.dyca.org.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Leeds
- Pupils: 976
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Inadequate 1
- 16-19 study programmes Inadequate 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Inadequate 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Inadequate 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Inadequate 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Inadequate 1
- 1 Full inspection 30th October 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 10th May 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
New school opened Sept 06.
What the parents say...
No comments received for David Young Community Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Chemistry at an English Comprehensive School (IBO Higher level component)
International Baccalaureate: diploma - the diploma is the familiar A-level equivalent.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Careers intervention used by this School
|SACU-Student||University course and career search tools|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.