- Daylesford Infant School
- Head: Ms Emma Gray
- T 0121 743 2290
- F 01217 420408
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.daylesford…solihull.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 7.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Solihull
- Pupils: 305
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 7th June 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 28th March 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Daylesford Infant School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.