- Denbigh School
Shenley Church End
- Head: Mr Andy Squires Bsc Hons Npqh Pgce
- T 01908 505030
- F 01908 505279
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.denbigh.net
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Milton Keynes
- Pupils: 1561
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 15th May 2009
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 9th March 2006
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Denbigh School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking German at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Small Business Management at an English Comprehensive School (OCR Cambridge National Certificate)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Careers intervention used by this school
|EDT||Industrial Cadets with EDT|
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.