- Denton Community College
- Head: Mr Nick Condliffe
- T 0161 336 2219
- F 01613 373810
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.dentoncomm…college.org.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 16
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Tameside
- Pupils: 1102
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 22nd October 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 16th October 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Previously two schools Egerton Park Arts College and Two Trees Sports College which merged in September 2010 to become Denton Community College.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Denton Community College
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
Egerton Park is an inclusive Arts College and supports students with additional needs. These needs are met in the classroom or in Learning Support with small group teaching. We have committed and experienced staff.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class||Y|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.