Dixons Allerton Academy
- Dixons Allerton Academy
- Head: Gary Dreher
- T 01274 770230
- F 01274 770231
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.dixonsaa.com
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Bradford
- Pupils: 1698
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- 16-19 study programmes Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 11th November 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 13th November 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- Linked schools: Dixons Music Primary, Dixons Trinity Academy
What the school says...
New academy opened Sept 2009 replaced Rhodesway School.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Dixons Allerton Academy
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Art & Design at an English Comprehensive School (VRQ Level 1)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available