- Djanogly City Academy
- Head: Mr David Hooker
- T 0115 942 1336
- F 0115 942 4034
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.djanogly.notts.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Nottingham
- Pupils: 740
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 23rd September 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 14th November 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Split site school, the 14-19 Centre is based at Sherwood Rise, Nottingham Road NG7 7AR
What the parents say...
No comments received for Djanogly City Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Hairdressing Services at an English Comprehensive School (VRQ Level 3)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Health Studies at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC L1/L2 First Certificate)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.