- Doncaster School for the Deaf
- Head: Mr Alan Robinson
- T 01302 386733
- F 01302 361808
- E email@example.com
- W www.ddt-dsd.org.uk
- A special independent school for pupils aged from 4 to 19
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Doncaster
- Pupils: 30
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 15th January 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 20th June 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Doncaster School for the Deaf is a non-maintained day and boarding school for deaf children. Pupils access a full curriculum delivered by Teachers of the Deaf in small class groups. In addition, the school provides British Sign Language and Deaf Studies tuition, Speech and Language Therapy , Medical and Audiology services.
Ofsted recognise that the curriculum is well adapted to the needs of deaf pupils. Ofsted noted that the behaviour of pupils ,their attitude to learning and the school's work to keep pupils safe and secure is outstanding.
Pupils are admitted to the school at any point in their education and at different times during the school year. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Doncaster School for the Deaf
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.