- Dorothy Gardner Centre
293 Shirland Road
293 Shirland Rd
- Head: Mrs Joanne White
- T 020 8969 5835
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 5.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Westminster
- Pupils: 103
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 15th January 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 15th July 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Dorothy Gardner Centre
Please login to post a comment.