Droitwich Spa High School and Sixth Form Centre
- Droitwich Spa High School and Sixth Form Centre
- Head: Mrs N Waters
- T 01905 774421
- F 01905 777 070
- E [email protected]…ahigh.worcs.sch.uk
- W www.droitwichs…gh.worcs.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 12 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Worcestershire
- Pupils: 1214
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 28th March 2017
- 2 Full inspection 22nd November 2012
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 6th October 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Droitwich Spa High School and Sixth Form Centre
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Home Economics: Food at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Health & Social Care at an English Comprehensive School (Applied GCE AS level)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available