- Duke of York's Royal Military School
Duke of York's Royal Military School
- Head: Mr Alex Foreman
- T 01304 245023
- F 01304 245019
- E email@example.com
- W www.doyrms.com
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Kent
- Pupils: 484
- Religion: Does not apply
- Fees: Boarding £11,820 pa (tuition free)
- Open days: 8 October 2016, 11 March 2017 - please call to book your place
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 1st May 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 8th November 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
We offer continuity of high quality education in a stable, caring and secure close-knit community. Full and weekly boarding. We are a non-selective school. A broad and balanced curriculum is offered at GCSE and A Level. We also offer Duke of Edinburgh and Combined Cadet Force. The School fee represents the boarding costs of a pupil. Tuition is paid for by the State. We are open for all those who have a boarding need and have a vast experience of educating children of Armed Forces personnel. Booked visits to see the school are welcome. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Duke of York's Royal Military School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking PE / Sports Studies at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Physics at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Boys taking Business Studies: Single at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Religious Studies at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Excellent performance by Boys taking PE / Sports Studies at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
State boarding school
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.