- Easingwold School
- Head: Mr Rob Pritchard
- T 01347 821451
- F 01347 823301
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.easingwold…n-yorks.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: North Yorkshire
- Pupils: 972
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Inadequate 1
- 16-19 study programmes Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Inadequate 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Inadequate 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Inadequate 1
- 1 Full inspection 16th September 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 9th October 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Easingwold School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Geology at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
Special Education Needs
The school aims to provide entitlement, for all pupils, to a broad and balanced curriculum, appropriate to the needs of the individual child, so they can make maximum progress and achieve their full potential. The school believes it is important to work in partnership with parents, pupils and all outside agencies to promote the development of all pupils, especially those with special educational needs. The SEN team take particular care to demonstrate a caring and supportive community that builds on the interests and strengths of individuals, within an atmosphere that is challenging but enjoyable. Responsibility for one's actions, and a duty to help others make progress, are key factors in the success of our provision.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class||Y|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.