- East Barnet School
- Head: Mr Nick Christou
- T 020 8344 2100
- F 020 8449 9862
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.eastbarnetschool.com
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Barnet
- Pupils: 1399
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 7th March 2017
- 2 Full inspection 26th April 2012
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 7th February 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for East Barnet School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Art & Design (Photography) at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Art & Design (Photography) at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Art & Design (Photography) at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Boys taking German at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Short Course)
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Engineering at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Design & Technology Food Technology at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.