East Bergholt High School
- East Bergholt High School
- Head: Mr Colin Turner Ba Bed
- T 01206 298200
- F 01206 298162
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.eastbergho…suffolk.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Suffolk
- Pupils: 922
- Religion: None
- Open days: See website for details
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 13th September 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 10th February 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
East Bergholt High School is a fantastic school with lovely students who are eager to learn, and with professional, hard working staff, who care passionately about students as individuals.
Learning is at the heart of everything we do. As society continues to change, it is important that schools provide a safe and stable environment where all young people feel valued and where they can learn and achieve. A childs education is not a dress rehearsal; they only get one chance. This means making continual improvements in teaching and learning is a key focus of our work, so that all students enjoy school and achieve. We are committed to working in partnership with other educational organisations and the local community to enhance the opportunities available to our students.
Visitors are very welcome to the School. Details of our regular open mornings are on our school website.
Converted to an academy 2011. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for East Bergholt High School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.