East Bergholt High School
- East Bergholt High School
- Head: Mr Colin Turner Ba Bed
- T 01206 298200
- F 01206 298162
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.eastbergho….suffolk.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Suffolk
- Pupils: 922
- Religion: None
- Open days: See website for details
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 16th January 2018
- 2 Full inspection 13th September 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 10th February 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
East Bergholt High School is a fantastic school with lovely students who are eager to learn, and with professional, hard working staff, who care passionately about students as individuals.
Learning is at the heart of everything we do. As society continues to change, it is important that schools provide a safe and stable environment where all young people feel valued and where they can learn and achieve. A childs education is not a dress rehearsal; they only get one chance. This means making continual improvements in teaching and learning is a key focus of our work, so that all students enjoy school and achieve. We are committed to working in partnership with other educational organisations and the local community to enhance the opportunities available to our students.
Visitors are very welcome to the School. Details of our regular open mornings are on our school website.
Converted to an academy 2011. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for East Bergholt High School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available