- Eastcombe Primary School
Dr Crouch's Road
- Head: Mrs Claire Jones
- T 01452 770227
- F 01452 770942
- E email@example.com
- W www.eastcombep…aryschool.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Gloucestershire
- Pupils: 68
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 16th January 2018
- 2 Full inspection 13th March 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 2nd December 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Eastcombe Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.