- Eastling Primary School
Kettle Hill Road
- Head: Mr Dave Walsh B.Sc(Hon)
- T 01795 890252
- F 01795 890 252
- E Office@eastling.kent.sch.uk
- W www.eastling.kent.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kent
- Pupils: 115
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 14th September 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 2nd December 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
'A village school at the heart of the community'
Eastling School is a small village school in the idyllic North Downs catchment. Boasting high staff ratios, lots of space and a real family ethos, the school is fully inclusive establishment that gains high quality results across its varied pupil catchment. The school prides itself on the range and variety of curriculum enhancements possible by the loyal and generous support of an active PTA. These include a full use of the environment as a learning resource with educational visits seen as a key element of learning. Sports and Music feature highly in this Artsmark and Sports Award recognised school, which also holds the Green Flag award (Eco awareness), Safe Schools' and Healthy Schools' standards.
Our catchment area is wide with above 75% of the intake from towns, villages and hamlets more than seven miles distant from the school. Similarly, our children go on to a wide range of educational destinations from private, grammar or standard schools. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Eastling Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.