- Eileen Wade Primary School
- Head: Mrs Lisa Virnuls
- T 01234 708260
- F 01234 708260
- E email@example.com
- W www.eileenwadelower.ik.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Bedford
- Pupils: 50
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 19th May 2016
- 2 Full inspection 13th January 2012
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 9th July 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Eileen Wade Lower School is a small, rural village school situated in the village of Upper Dean in North Bedfordshire. Our children transfer to Margaret Beaufort Middle school at the age of nine.
The single storey school building occupies an attractive site in the heart of the village. In addition to the class rooms, the school has a hall, group room and library. Outside we are fortunate in having a field, playground, trim trail and environmental area. The school has close links with the local community.Most of the children attending the school live within the Upper Dean and surrounding villages.
Academic standards are high and the school works hard to provide many opportunities for enrichment across the curriculum. All Staff, throughout the school, have high expectations of the children in terms of their achievements, behaviour and personal qualities.
The school is very well supported by parents and there is an active PTA that raises funds and supports many of our activities. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Eileen Wade Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.