Elemore Hall School
- Elemore Hall School
- Head: Mr Richard Royle
- T 0191 372 0275
- F 01913 721529
- E email@example.com
- W www.elemorehallschool.com
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16. Type of SEN provision: SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Durham
- Pupils: 82
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 19th January 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 7th February 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Elemore Hall School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Teamworking at an English Comprehensive School (Key Skill at Level 2)
- Best performance by Boys taking Problem Solving at an English Comprehensive School (Key Skill at Level 2)
- Best performance by Boys taking Learning Skills at an English Comprehensive School (Key Skill at Level 2)
Special Education Needs
The Good Schools Guide writes: Elemore Hall is a community special school catering for pupils with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health||Y|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available