- Elizabeth Woodville School
- Head: Jeremy Bennett Ma, Msc
- F 01908 262905
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.ewsacademy.org.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Northamptonshire
- Pupils: 1158
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 22nd May 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 18th June 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Elizabeth Woodville School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Business at an English Comprehensive School (Applied GCE A level Single Award)
- Best performance by Boys taking Business at an English Comprehensive School (Applied GCE AS level)
Special Education Needs
A mix of in class support and withdrawal work for School Action Plus and Statemented pupils. 15 TAs and 2.6 teachers of Learning Support.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.