Evelina Hospital School
- Evelina Hospital School
Westminster Bridge Road
St Thomas' Hospital
- Head: Ms Anne Hamilton
- T 020 7188 2267
- F 020 7955 4197
- E [email protected]
- W www.evelina.southwark.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Southwark
- Pupils: 82
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 1st March 2017
- 2 Full inspection 31st January 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 15th October 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
The schools we choose, and what we say about them, are founded on parents’ views. If you know this school, please share your views with us.
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
The Good Schools Guide writes: Evelina (previously Guy's Evelina) Hospital School serves both in and out patients and provides bedside and home tuition for pupils with medical needs.