Evelina Hospital School
- Evelina Hospital School
Westminster Bridge Road
St Thomas' Hospital
- Head: Ms Anne Hamilton
- T 020 7188 2267
- F 020 7955 4197
- E [email protected]
- W www.evelina.southwark.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Southwark
- Pupils: 82
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 1st March 2017
- 2 Full inspection 31st January 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 15th October 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Evelina Hospital School
Please login to post a comment.