- Evelina Hospital School
Westminster Bridge Road
St Thomas' Hospital
- Head: Ms Anne Hamilton
- T 020 7188 2267
- F 020 7955 4197
- E email@example.com
- W www.evelina.southwark.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Southwark
- Pupils: 82
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 1st March 2017
- 2 Full inspection 31st January 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 15th October 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Evelina Hospital School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.