Exeter Royal Academy for Deaf Education
- Exeter Royal Academy for Deaf Education
50 Topsham Road
- Head: Ms Trudy Chappell
- T 01392 267023
- E [email protected]
- W www.exeterdeafacademy.ac.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 16 to 24. Type of SEN provision: MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty; SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty; VI - Visual Impairment.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Devon
- Religion: Does not apply
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- Linked schools: Exeter Royal Academy for Deaf Education
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
The schools we choose, and what we say about them, are founded on parents’ views. If you know this school, please share your views with us.
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment||Y|