- Finham Park School
- Head: Mr Mark Bailie
- T 024 7641 8135
- F 024 7684 0803
- E email@example.com
- W finhampark.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Coventry
- Pupils: 1526
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 21st January 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 9th December 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Most recently inspected in 2004, Finham Park was found to be a good school with many very good features. It is a specialist college for Mathematics and Computing, a Training School, a Leading Edge school and a Creative Partnership hub school. As of September 2005 it offers the International Baccalareate as well as an extensive range of AS and A2 programmes in its large 6th form.
Converted to an academy 2011. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Finham Park School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Mathematics (Further) at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Boys taking Computer Appreciation at an English Comprehensive School (OCR Cambridge Technical Certificate at Level 3)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.